Concurrent/Dual Enrollment Programs

Students may receive credit for courses previously taken through an early college program if those courses were administered from a regionally-accredited college or university and are recorded on an official college or university transcript. Official transcripts must be sent to LDSBC to be considered for transferability. Concurrent or dual enrollment courses sent on a high school transcript will not be considered for transferability.