International Students

In order to be admitted to Ensign College, an international student MUST select an associate degree program. International students are not allowed to only study certificates at Ensign College.

It is the responsibility of international students to follow the procedures, policies and regulations according to the Department of Homeland Security and International Student Office (ISO). The ISO is located on the second floor in the Enrollment Management Office. Study in the States is an excellent website for international students.