Exceptions to College Academic or Graduation Policy

Students wishing to appeal any Ensign College academic policy must submit the Exception to Academic Policy form found on the Ensign College website. Situations may include dropping classes or withdrawing from school after published deadlines. Students wishing to request an exception to their graduation requirements must submit the Exception to Graduation Requirements form (students must contact their Student Success Advisor to start this process). All petitions must be submitted within 90 calendar days from the last day of the semester for which the student is requesting the exception to academic policy. The petition process is meant to accommodate students with extenuating circumstances or emergencies beyond their control that may impact their academic records. Only Ensign College academic policies can be appealed; federal guidelines and/or requirements cannot be appealed through this committee.