International students who wish to travel out of the United States at any time will be able to do so. In order to re-enter the United States, students will need a current F-1 student visa, a valid passport, and a properly endorsed for travel I-20. Students must have the second page of their I-20 endorsed by the PDSO/DSO prior to leaving the country. Students should plan to have their I-20 signed in a timely manner.